Re: [NUTS] "got GW VI?" t-shirts

  • Jenn Oates
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
      He does look darned frightening there, doesn't he?

      Hee hee!

      On Oct 16, 2007, at 8:00 PM, <erin@...> wrote:

      Trying again.  See if this works.

      ErSamin

      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
        Who's that good-looking girl behind him?
        Set me up!

        On Tuesday, October 16, 2007, you wrote:

        > He does look darned frightening there, doesn't he?
        > Hee hee!
        >
        > On Oct 16, 2007, at 8:00 PM, <erin@...> wrote:
        >

        > Trying again. See if this works.
        >

        > ErSamin
      • Jenn Oates
        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
          She's hitched, sorry, LD.  :)

        • JeoMc5@aol.com
          Message 4 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
            In case you get "GWVI"  there still may be a cure, just talk to your doctor.

            Badaboom    :P

            Jeo

            Message 5 of 16 , Oct 17, 2007
              Hey, thank everybody. Pulling this thread off topic is sure making it difficult to keep track of the t-shirt orders that are coming in via this thread!! About the picture... not much sleep lately 'cause we GOT this GW VI thing!  LOL Rock