Re: [NUTS] "got GW VI?" t-shirts

  • Bill Hoke
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
      OK Rock
      I've forwarded it a couple of folks hopefully they'll
      have some luck
      Bill

    • erin@inreach.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007

        Trying again.  See if this works.

        ErSamin

        Too big for this dial up connection. Can you crop the picture and get it down to a reasonable size, now ya got my curiosity up. LOL Rock

        --- redhawk2853@ msn.com wrote:

        > Where's the photo!!!???? Of course I was upset...
        > when I tried to strip down to the t-shirt they
        > yelled at me to put it all back on!! LOL You'd be
        > upset too!! R

      • Jenn Oates
        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
          He does look darned frightening there, doesn't he?

          Hee hee!

          --- redhawk2853@ msn.com wrote:

          > Where's the photo!!!???? Of course I was upset...
          > when I tried to strip down to the t-shirt they
          > yelled at me to put it all back on!! LOL You'd be
          > upset too!! R

          <got gw6.jpg>

        • Lil Devil
          Message 4 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
            Who's that good-looking girl behind him?
            Set me up!

            On Tuesday, October 16, 2007, you wrote:

            > He does look darned frightening there, doesn't he?
            > Hee hee!
            >
            > On Oct 16, 2007, at 8:00 PM, <erin@...> wrote:
            >

            > Trying again. See if this works.
            >

            > ErSamin
          • Jenn Oates
            Message 5 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
              She's hitched, sorry, LD.  :)

            • JeoMc5@aol.com
              Message 6 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
                In case you get "GWVI"  there still may be a cure, just talk to your doctor.

                Badaboom    :P

                Jeo

                Message 7 of 16 , Oct 17, 2007
                  Hey, thank everybody. Pulling this thread off topic is sure making it difficult to keep track of the t-shirt orders that are coming in via this thread!! About the picture... not much sleep lately 'cause we GOT this GW VI thing!  LOL Rock