Re: [NUTS] "got GW VI?" t-shirts

  • thrak
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
      Open the picture. Do a "Save As" and change the format to .jpg and the resultant file should most likely be small enough to send in email.

      redhawk2853@... wrote:
      I'm starting to get skeered of this picture!! Rock

      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
        OK Rock
        I've forwarded it a couple of folks hopefully they'll
        have some luck
        Bill

      • erin@inreach.com
        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007

          Trying again.  See if this works.

          ErSamin

          Too big for this dial up connection. Can you crop the picture and get it down to a reasonable size, now ya got my curiosity up. LOL Rock

          --- redhawk2853@ msn.com wrote:

          > Where's the photo!!!???? Of course I was upset...
          > when I tried to strip down to the t-shirt they
          > yelled at me to put it all back on!! LOL You'd be
          > upset too!! R

        • Jenn Oates
          Message 4 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
            He does look darned frightening there, doesn't he?

            Hee hee!

            --- redhawk2853@ msn.com wrote:

            > Where's the photo!!!???? Of course I was upset...
            > when I tried to strip down to the t-shirt they
            > yelled at me to put it all back on!! LOL You'd be
            > upset too!! R

            <got gw6.jpg>

          • Lil Devil
            Message 5 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
              Who's that good-looking girl behind him?
              Set me up!

              On Tuesday, October 16, 2007, you wrote:

              > He does look darned frightening there, doesn't he?
              > Hee hee!
              >
              > On Oct 16, 2007, at 8:00 PM, <erin@...> wrote:
              >

              > Trying again. See if this works.
              >

              > ErSamin
            • Jenn Oates
              Message 6 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
                She's hitched, sorry, LD.  :)

              • JeoMc5@aol.com
                Message 7 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
                  In case you get "GWVI"  there still may be a cure, just talk to your doctor.

                  Badaboom    :P

                  Jeo

                  Message 8 of 16 , Oct 17, 2007
                    Hey, thank everybody. Pulling this thread off topic is sure making it difficult to keep track of the t-shirt orders that are coming in via this thread!! About the picture... not much sleep lately 'cause we GOT this GW VI thing!  LOL Rock