Re: [NUTS] "got GW VI?" t-shirts

    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
      Too big for this dial up connection. Can you crop the picture and get it down to a reasonable size, now ya got my curiosity up. LOL Rock

      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
        Bill,

        You can send the pic to us and we'll optimize it and get the kb's down to
        post it. We use Paint Shop Pro so we can crop it also. We promise not to
        change the colors or add anything to it.

        Rosemary

        --- redhawk2853@... wrote:

        > Where's the photo!!!???? Of course I was upset...
        > when I tried to strip down to the t-shirt they
        > yelled at me to put it all back on!! LOL You'd be
        > upset too!! R

        Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
        Yahoo! Groups Links
        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
          I'm starting to get skeered of this picture!! Rock

          --- redhawk2853@ msn.com wrote:

          > Where's the photo!!!???? Of course I was upset...
          > when I tried to strip down to the t-shirt they
          > yelled at me to put it all back on!! LOL You'd be
          > upset too!! R

        • thrak
          Message 4 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
            Open the picture. Do a "Save As" and change the format to .jpg and the resultant file should most likely be small enough to send in email.

            --- redhawk2853@ msn.com wrote:

            > Where's the photo!!!???? Of course I was upset...
            > when I tried to strip down to the t-shirt they
            > yelled at me to put it all back on!! LOL You'd be
            > upset too!! R

          • Bill Hoke
            Message 5 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
              OK Rock
              I've forwarded it a couple of folks hopefully they'll
              have some luck
              Bill

            • erin@inreach.com
              Message 6 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007

                Trying again.  See if this works.

                ErSamin

                --- redhawk2853@ msn.com wrote:

                > Where's the photo!!!???? Of course I was upset...
                > when I tried to strip down to the t-shirt they
                > yelled at me to put it all back on!! LOL You'd be
                > upset too!! R

              • Jenn Oates
                Message 7 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
                  He does look darned frightening there, doesn't he?

                  Hee hee!

                  --- redhawk2853@ msn.com wrote:

                  > Where's the photo!!!???? Of course I was upset...
                  > when I tried to strip down to the t-shirt they
                  > yelled at me to put it all back on!! LOL You'd be
                  > upset too!! R

                  <got gw6.jpg>

                • Lil Devil
                  Message 8 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
                    Who's that good-looking girl behind him?
                    Set me up!

                    On Tuesday, October 16, 2007, you wrote:

                    > He does look darned frightening there, doesn't he?
                    > Hee hee!
                    >
                    > On Oct 16, 2007, at 8:00 PM, <erin@...> wrote:
                    >

                    > Trying again. See if this works.
                    >

                    > ErSamin
                  • Jenn Oates
                    Message 9 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
                      She's hitched, sorry, LD.  :)

                    • JeoMc5@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
                        In case you get "GWVI"  there still may be a cure, just talk to your doctor.

                        Badaboom    :P

                        Jeo

                        Message 11 of 16 , Oct 17, 2007
                          Hey, thank everybody. Pulling this thread off topic is sure making it difficult to keep track of the t-shirt orders that are coming in via this thread!! About the picture... not much sleep lately 'cause we GOT this GW VI thing!  LOL Rock