GeoWoodstock website goes live!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2007
      Hey all you NUTS and RCGDS folks, in case you missed the joint event at Bishop's Farm last Saturday, or if you didn't hear 'cause of the train whistle, our brand new GeoWoodstock website has gone live. It's at: www.geowoodstockvi.com  Please get yourselves over there and register for the event. Remember, just 'cause you logged a "will attend" or "note" on the cache site doesn't mean you are REGISTERED. We need ya'll to do that so you can state your preferences on the GWVI t-shirt, grab a geocoin, and state your desired food choice for the event. You can also get up to date on all the goings on there. Hear tell there are gifts planned for the first 200 and 500 registrants. So get on over and sign up for the world's largest geocaching event ever. Rock&Crystal and Lil Devil&Angel