Re: [NUTS] "got GW VI?" t-shirts

    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 15, 2007
      Where's the photo!!!???? Of course I was upset... when I tried to strip down to the t-shirt they yelled at me to put it all back on!! LOL You'd be upset too!! R

      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
        Sorry Rock,
        I keep getting a failure notice due to the size of the
        photo. I;ll send it to you andmaybe you can post it.
        Bill

        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
          Too big for this dial up connection. Can you crop the picture and get it down to a reasonable size, now ya got my curiosity up. LOL Rock

          --- redhawk2853@ msn.com wrote:

          > Where's the photo!!!???? Of course I was upset...
          > when I tried to strip down to the t-shirt they
          > yelled at me to put it all back on!! LOL You'd be
          > upset too!! R

        • Blonde & Dangerous
          Message 4 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
            Bill,

            You can send the pic to us and we'll optimize it and get the kb's down to
            post it. We use Paint Shop Pro so we can crop it also. We promise not to
            change the colors or add anything to it.

            Rosemary

            --- redhawk2853@... wrote:

            > Where's the photo!!!???? Of course I was upset...
            > when I tried to strip down to the t-shirt they
            > yelled at me to put it all back on!! LOL You'd be
            > upset too!! R

            Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
            Yahoo! Groups Links
            Message 5 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
              I'm starting to get skeered of this picture!! Rock

              --- redhawk2853@ msn.com wrote:

              > Where's the photo!!!???? Of course I was upset...
              > when I tried to strip down to the t-shirt they
              > yelled at me to put it all back on!! LOL You'd be
              > upset too!! R

            • thrak
              Message 6 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
                Open the picture. Do a "Save As" and change the format to .jpg and the resultant file should most likely be small enough to send in email.

                --- redhawk2853@ msn.com wrote:

                > Where's the photo!!!???? Of course I was upset...
                > when I tried to strip down to the t-shirt they
                > yelled at me to put it all back on!! LOL You'd be
                > upset too!! R

              • Bill Hoke
                Message 7 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
                  OK Rock
                  I've forwarded it a couple of folks hopefully they'll
                  have some luck
                  Bill

                • erin@inreach.com
                  Message 8 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007

                    Trying again.  See if this works.

                    ErSamin

                    --- redhawk2853@ msn.com wrote:

                    > Where's the photo!!!???? Of course I was upset...
                    > when I tried to strip down to the t-shirt they
                    > yelled at me to put it all back on!! LOL You'd be
                    > upset too!! R

                  • Jenn Oates
                    Message 9 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
                      He does look darned frightening there, doesn't he?

                      Hee hee!

                      --- redhawk2853@ msn.com wrote:

                      > Where's the photo!!!???? Of course I was upset...
                      > when I tried to strip down to the t-shirt they
                      > yelled at me to put it all back on!! LOL You'd be
                      > upset too!! R

                      <got gw6.jpg>

                    • Lil Devil
                      Message 10 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
                        Who's that good-looking girl behind him?
                        Set me up!

                        On Tuesday, October 16, 2007, you wrote:

                        > He does look darned frightening there, doesn't he?
                        > Hee hee!
                        >
                        > On Oct 16, 2007, at 8:00 PM, <erin@...> wrote:
                        >

                        > Trying again. See if this works.
                        >

                        > ErSamin
                      • Jenn Oates
                        Message 11 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
                          She's hitched, sorry, LD.  :)

                        • JeoMc5@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 16 , Oct 16, 2007
                            In case you get "GWVI"  there still may be a cure, just talk to your doctor.

                            Badaboom    :P

                            Jeo

                            Message 13 of 16 , Oct 17, 2007
                              Hey, thank everybody. Pulling this thread off topic is sure making it difficult to keep track of the t-shirt orders that are coming in via this thread!! About the picture... not much sleep lately 'cause we GOT this GW VI thing!  LOL Rock