GC15X7K October Pumpkin Bash RCGDS and NUTS Event

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2007
      Good news! The weather reports says that we are in for sunshine tomorrow...the rain clouds should be gone and we should have great fun at the October Pumpkin Bash Event (GC15X7K).

      FYI: This event will be held at Bishop's Farm in Wheatland (site of GeoWoodstock VI) at 9:00 a.m. There will be an update about the progress we are making with the GWVI arrangements and this is a great time to check out the layout of the farm and see what they have to offer.

      Hope to see lots of NUTS and RCGDS members there!
      Gail (Escapades)