GeoWoodstock VI Logo Contest - The Final Vote

  • Gary Hobgood
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2007
      The GeoWoodstock VI Logo Contest "Final Vote" is at hand.  Please visit the Logo Contest website at http://home.pacbell.net/hobgood/vote4logo  and give us your vote.  The winner will be announced at the October Cache Event this Saturday at Bishop Farm.

      See you at the farm,

      Gary&Vicky
    • nittany dave
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2007
        Great designs! I like elements of each.
        Can't wait to see 2000+ people wearing one of them next May!