HELP- desparate newbie

  • ffouund2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hi,
      I just purchased a Garmin Hcx GPS and I would GREATLY appreciate
      anyone willing to introduce me to the sport of treasure hunting. I am
      on vacation for the next couple of days and have all the time in the
      world. Please help. My email address is ffouund@... or I
      guess you can reply to this post whichever is easiest. I would like
      to go out today or tomorrow if possible. I live in Chico. I look
      forward to meeting other NUTS.
      Arlene