Re: [NUTS] Geo Woodstock VI

  • Roamingbull
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2007
      Thanks Lil Devil, That was all I needed to know for now. I will make
      contact with the band, they frequently do free stuff. Then Ill see
      if it will work on the committee's end.

      Thanks again for the reply, I was thinking I really missed the ball
      on that. Now I have something to plan for and get time off if need
      be.

      Tony

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Lil Devil" <lildevil@...> wrote:

      > Tony,
      > Please don't be confused.
      >
      > GeoWoodstock VI will be an international event held on May 24,
      2008 at
      > Bishop's Pumpkin Farm in Wheatland.
      > http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GC134MJ
      >
      > The October Pumpkin Bash is a local event on October 13, 2007 at
      the same
      > location.
      > http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GC15X7K
      >
      > The purpose of the October event is so all the locals can get to
      know the
      > venue and get a sneak peek at what is in store for the big event.
      > Keep in mind, though, that next May we (geocachers) will have
      exclusive use
      > of the farm. In October, the farm is open to the public and we
      will have to
      > share the place with thousands of muggles.
      >
      > As far as days, the big event will take place all day Saturday.
      There will
      > also be a "Meet & Greet" event at a park in Roseville on Friday
      afternoon.
      > There will also be off-site organized caching activities on
      Sunday. Much
      > more information will be available soon when the new website is
      online.

      > Regarding the band, please contact Escapades directly as they are
      in charge
      > of Games & Activities. But keep in mind that like the original
      Woodstock,
      > this is a free event ;-)
      >
      > Lil Devil
      > Co-Chairman, GeoWoodstock VI
      >

      > On Thursday, September 27, 2007, you wrote:
      >
      > > Ive been a bit out of touch and came along to check out what was
      up
      > > on the NUTS site. I was surprised to see that the event is
      closer
      > > than I thought. Cool deal. But I know nothing about it. I would
      like
      > > to help but the only day I know of so far is the 13th of
      October. I