October RCGDS / NUTS event

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2007
      There have been a few requests for information about the October event.  Here is a brief update. The October event is going to be October 13th at Bishops Farm in Wheatland starting 9:00 AM to around 11:00 AM then it is hoped everyone will check out Bishops Farms site of GeoWoodstock VI. The event will be the first RCGDS / NUTS joint event. Admission to the Pumkin Farm is free but there is an $8.00 per car parking fee. Gary of Gary & Vicky fame has been trying to get the event page published but has had problems getting it approved. Groundspeak has required Gary to remove most all of the information about Bishop Farms because they say it makes it a "Commercial Cache" and they won't approve it. Gary has resubmitted a generic version and hopefully it will be approved. Its kind of a catch 22 situation as we want to list all of the features of Bishops Farm and prices of activities so if you have kids you will be prepared but Groundspeak feels differently on the matter. We will post more information on this forum and the e-mail lists once it gets approved.
      Mike & Gail Escapades (NUTS) co hosting with Gary & Vicky (RCGDS)