Re: [NUTS] 800

  • Chuck Murphey
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 24, 2004
      Buster,
      I think you have great insight to have figured out how Tanky is able to achieve such high numbers even though they do not mean anything to him and he is in it just for the FUN.
      Thewoodyboy

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 24, 2004
          Ok, Daugie boy has 98, I wonder what one should be number 100 hummmmm?  Any idears?

          Mikey

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 24, 2004
            Congrats Tanky...You are the leader of our fine group in finds. The
            rest of us are trailing behind caching as fast as we can to get by
            you because frankly...we don't enjoy the view from the rear! If
            your not the lead NUT the view never changes. You better keep
            looking back though because you never know when a "Rock" may be
            heading your way. Enjoy being top NUT while it lasts. There is
            nowhere to go from the top except one way. (LOL) We hope to see you
            and Mrs. Tanky again soon. Happy caching.
          • Pat or Bert Hall
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 26, 2004
              You all are too kind and you all are Good Sports.
              Tanky

              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 26, 2004
                Yeah Tankys way to go!!! 800 is a serious number of caches. We are proud of your accomplishment.  We will have to follow in your footsteps for sometime to come.  :o)  WE chased a meager 6 this weekend, three which were yours!  Thanks for the hunts and the challenge, Rock&Crystal

                Congrats Tanky...You are the leader of our fine group in finds.  The
                rest of us are trailing behind caching as fast as we can to get by
                you because frankly...we don't enjoy the view from the rear!  If
                your not the lead NUT the view never changes.  You better keep
                looking back though because you never know when a "Rock" may be
                heading your way.  Enjoy being top NUT while it lasts.  There is
                nowhere to go from the top except one way. (LOL)  We hope to see you
                and Mrs. Tanky again soon.  Happy caching.

                Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
                http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
                http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/DLTolB/TM

                     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 26, 2004
                  Did you actually say "Good Sports?" I think YF N.U.T.S.!  I haven't forgot the wisdom I gained on the Feather Falls hike! Ha! Ha!

                  Gail (Escapades)