Re: [NUTS] just a hello

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 16, 2007
      Hi Dawn,
      We miss seeing you!  You are a fun person to be around.  We hope everything is going good for you.  Hope to see you soon.
      Mike, Gail & Maggie
      Escapades

      Dawn <emsdawn21@...> wrote:
      Hello all you NUTS! I've been so busy with work,school, and life I
      haven't been able to get out caching very much. And since I work
      saturdays, I haven't been able to make an event in what seems like and
      eternity. So I just wanted to drop by say hi to all my caching pals
      out there. I hope everyone is having fun caching!!!! Take it easy ya'll!

      FireDawn

    • dawn mateo
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 16, 2007
        Hi guys!  Yeah, things are really good. just very busy. I have about 1 year left before I graduate Feather River College with an Associates in History...then I might do nursing school...we'll see!! Can I get a degree in caching? I could be a cachologist!!! LOL

        FireDawn

        Dawn <emsdawn21@yahoo. com> wrote:
        Hello all you NUTS! I've been so busy with work,school, and life I
        haven't been able to get out caching very much. And since I work
        saturdays, I haven't been able to make an event in what seems like and
        eternity. So I just wanted to drop by say hi to all my caching pals
        out there. I hope everyone is having fun caching!!!! Take it easy ya'll!

        FireDawn

        Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

      • nelson143@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 16, 2007
          Hey FireDawn!
          You might not be able to get a caching degree (yet), but there IS a 'Geocacher University'...LOTS of great info and fun stuff there:

          Happy caching!
          Ed & Julie