just a hello

  • Dawn
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 16, 2007
      Hello all you NUTS! I've been so busy with work,school, and life I
      haven't been able to get out caching very much. And since I work
      saturdays, I haven't been able to make an event in what seems like and
      eternity. So I just wanted to drop by say hi to all my caching pals
      out there. I hope everyone is having fun caching!!!! Take it easy ya'll!

      FireDawn
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 16, 2007
        Hi Dawn,
        We miss seeing you!  You are a fun person to be around.  We hope everything is going good for you.  Hope to see you soon.
        Mike, Gail & Maggie
        Escapades

        Dawn <emsdawn21@...> wrote:
        Hello all you NUTS! I've been so busy with work,school, and life I
        haven't been able to get out caching very much. And since I work
        saturdays, I haven't been able to make an event in what seems like and
        eternity. So I just wanted to drop by say hi to all my caching pals
        out there. I hope everyone is having fun caching!!!! Take it easy ya'll!

        FireDawn

      • dawn mateo
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 16, 2007
          Hi guys!  Yeah, things are really good. just very busy. I have about 1 year left before I graduate Feather River College with an Associates in History...then I might do nursing school...we'll see!! Can I get a degree in caching? I could be a cachologist!!! LOL

          FireDawn

          Dawn <emsdawn21@yahoo. com> wrote:
          Hello all you NUTS! I've been so busy with work,school, and life I
          haven't been able to get out caching very much. And since I work
          saturdays, I haven't been able to make an event in what seems like and
          eternity. So I just wanted to drop by say hi to all my caching pals
          out there. I hope everyone is having fun caching!!!! Take it easy ya'll!

          FireDawn

          Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

        • nelson143@sbcglobal.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 16, 2007
            Hey FireDawn!
            You might not be able to get a caching degree (yet), but there IS a 'Geocacher University'...LOTS of great info and fun stuff there:

            Happy caching!
            Ed & Julie