Re: [NUTS] Tooting my own horn.

  • TRAKD Clan
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2007
      Congrats Jim on 2K!!!!

      Glad you didnt run out of gas cuz that part would not have been fun... unless you had a few caches to grab on the way.

      Good job!

      geospyder <geospyder@...> wrote:
      It's official.  I snagged number 2000 ( Washington ) just about an hour ago.  Was ready to go for 2001 (It's All We Had) but the dang gas light came on.  Decided to come back out into civilization.  I would never here the end of it if I ran out of gas out in the middle of nowhere - plus the hike back wouldn't have been fun.
      Jim (geospyder)

    • Donald Liddiard
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 12, 2007
        Congratulations to Geospyder. One more big NUT coming up! It's all down hill
        from here. :o) Rock&Crystal

        >From: "geospyder" <geospyder@...>
        >To: <GBESGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>,<nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [NUTS] Tooting my own horn.
        >Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 15:20:41 -0700
        >
        >It's official. I snagged number 2000 (Washington) just about an hour ago.
        >Was ready to go for 2001 (It's All We Had) but the dang gas light came on.
        >Decided to come back out into civilization. I would never here the end of
        >it if I ran out of gas out in the middle of nowhere - plus the hike back
        >wouldn't have been fun.
        >

        >Jim (geospyder)

      • Dawn
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 16, 2007
          Congrats!!! Thats quite a lot of caches!!!! Keep up the good work.

          FireDawn