Tooting my own horn.

  • geospyder
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 11, 2007

      It's official.  I snagged number 2000 ( Washington ) just about an hour ago.  Was ready to go for 2001 (It's All We Had) but the dang gas light came on.  Decided to come back out into civilization.  I would never here the end of it if I ran out of gas out in the middle of nowhere - plus the hike back wouldn't have been fun.

      Jim (geospyder)

    • TRAKD Clan
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 12, 2007
        Congrats Jim on 2K!!!!

        Glad you didnt run out of gas cuz that part would not have been fun... unless you had a few caches to grab on the way.

        Good job!

        geospyder <geospyder@...> wrote:
        It's official.  I snagged number 2000 ( Washington ) just about an hour ago.  Was ready to go for 2001 (It's All We Had) but the dang gas light came on.  Decided to come back out into civilization.  I would never here the end of it if I ran out of gas out in the middle of nowhere - plus the hike back wouldn't have been fun.
        Jim (geospyder)

      • Donald Liddiard
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 12, 2007
          Congratulations to Geospyder. One more big NUT coming up! It's all down hill
          from here. :o) Rock&Crystal

          >From: "geospyder" <geospyder@...>
          >To: <GBESGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>,<nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: [NUTS] Tooting my own horn.
          >Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 15:20:41 -0700
          >
          >It's official. I snagged number 2000 (Washington) just about an hour ago.
          >Was ready to go for 2001 (It's All We Had) but the dang gas light came on.
          >Decided to come back out into civilization. I would never here the end of
          >it if I ran out of gas out in the middle of nowhere - plus the hike back
          >wouldn't have been fun.
          >

          >Jim (geospyder)

        • Dawn
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 16, 2007
            Congrats!!! Thats quite a lot of caches!!!! Keep up the good work.

            FireDawn