Today's Event

  • Char Mansfield
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2007
      Thank you RCGDS and NUTS, especially Family DNA for the wonderful event.  I was especially gratified to receive my 1K medal in Plunk's memory.  I had no idea I would receive a hug and kiss from the King and Queen, as well!  WOW!
      What a wonderful day and I am looking forward to Geowoodstock6.  Thanks again.
      Plunk's Froggy

    • Shelly Curtis
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2007

        Way to go Froggy... It was nice to see you getting your medallion today. Here's to many more!

        Shelly

        From: Char Mansfield <plunksfroggy@...>
        To: NUTS Group <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [NUTS] Today's Event
        Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 23:02:38 -0700 (PDT)

        Thank you RCGDS and NUTS, especially Family DNA for the wonderful event.  I was especially gratified to receive my 1K medal in Plunk's memory.  I had no idea I would receive a hug and kiss from the King and Queen, as well!  WOW!
        What a wonderful day and I am looking forward to Geowoodstock6.  Thanks again.
        Plunk's Froggy

        Kick back and relax with hot games and cool activities at the Messenger Caf´┐Ż.