Re: [NUTS] Congratulations to NIFTSIX

  • Raymond
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 5, 2007
      Thanks Everybody!!

      Benjamin Daniel Cooper
      8/30/07, 0543
      7lbs 11oz
      20.5inches

      Still need a geocache handle for the little guy - how
      about "BenCachin" ?

      He is doing great and it won't be long before he's chasing tupperware
      & ammo cans with his big sister!

      I tried to talk Jenny into stopping and grabbing one of Blucruz's
      cards on the way to the hospital, but that didn't go over too well.
      It would have made for a great log entry!!

      Raymond

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE"
      <pakrbakr@...> wrote:

      > Congratulations!!! =0)