Re: [NUTS] Congratulations to NIFTSIX

  • Bill Hoke
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 3, 2007
      Congrats to you both! It could be 4 on the floor until
      he learns to walk.
      --- Jenn Oates <wildoates56@...> wrote:

      > It's got to be asked...what's his geocaching handle?
      >
      > :)
      >

      > On Sep 2, 2007, at 8:50 PM, Jack/Mary wrote:
      >
      > > Congratulations to Ray and Jenny on the birth of
      > their son Benjamin, a
      > > new future NUTS cacher.

    • MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 3, 2007

        Congratulations!!!  =0)

        From the Redvoodoo Clan…

        --- Jenn Oates <wildoates56@ sbcglobal. net> wrote:

        > It's got to be asked...what' s his geocaching handle?
        >
        > :)
        >

        > On Sep 2, 2007, at 8:50 PM, Jack/Mary wrote:
        >
        > > Congratulations to Ray and Jenny on the birth of
        > their son Benjamin, a
        > > new future NUTS cacher.

      • Raymond
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 5, 2007
          Thanks Everybody!!

          Benjamin Daniel Cooper
          8/30/07, 0543
          7lbs 11oz
          20.5inches

          Still need a geocache handle for the little guy - how
          about "BenCachin" ?

          He is doing great and it won't be long before he's chasing tupperware
          & ammo cans with his big sister!

          I tried to talk Jenny into stopping and grabbing one of Blucruz's
          cards on the way to the hospital, but that didn't go over too well.
          It would have made for a great log entry!!

          Raymond

          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE"
          <pakrbakr@...> wrote:

          > Congratulations!!! =0)