Re: [NUTS] Congratulations to NIFTSIX

  • Jenn Oates
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 2, 2007
      It's got to be asked...what's his geocaching handle?

      :)

      On Sep 2, 2007, at 8:50 PM, Jack/Mary wrote:

      Congratulations to Ray and Jenny on the birth of their son Benjamin, a
      new future NUTS cacher.

    • Michelle Zukovsky
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 2, 2007
        Congratulations Ray & Jenny!!  How ironic!!  My sisters name is Jenny and my sons name is Benjamin.  His GC.Com handle is Moon's Shadow.....

        Michelle - Moonchaser

        Jack/Mary <jwarson@...> wrote:
        Congratulations to Ray and Jenny on the birth of their son Benjamin, a
        new future NUTS cacher.

      • Bill Hoke
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 3, 2007
          Congrats to you both! It could be 4 on the floor until
          he learns to walk.
          --- Jenn Oates <wildoates56@...> wrote:

          > It's got to be asked...what's his geocaching handle?
          >
          > :)
          >

          > On Sep 2, 2007, at 8:50 PM, Jack/Mary wrote:
          >
          > > Congratulations to Ray and Jenny on the birth of
          > their son Benjamin, a
          > > new future NUTS cacher.

        • MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 3, 2007

            Congratulations!!!  =0)

            From the Redvoodoo Clan…

            --- Jenn Oates <wildoates56@ sbcglobal. net> wrote:

            > It's got to be asked...what' s his geocaching handle?
            >
            > :)
            >

            > On Sep 2, 2007, at 8:50 PM, Jack/Mary wrote:
            >
            > > Congratulations to Ray and Jenny on the birth of
            > their son Benjamin, a
            > > new future NUTS cacher.

          • Raymond
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 5, 2007
              Thanks Everybody!!

              Benjamin Daniel Cooper
              8/30/07, 0543
              7lbs 11oz
              20.5inches

              Still need a geocache handle for the little guy - how
              about "BenCachin" ?

              He is doing great and it won't be long before he's chasing tupperware
              & ammo cans with his big sister!

              I tried to talk Jenny into stopping and grabbing one of Blucruz's
              cards on the way to the hospital, but that didn't go over too well.
              It would have made for a great log entry!!

              Raymond

              --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE"
              <pakrbakr@...> wrote:

              > Congratulations!!! =0)