Re: [NUTS] Congratulations to NIFTSIX

  • thrak
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 2, 2007
      WooHoo!  Just think of the snazzy Ammo Can Crib this kid will have!

      Jack/Mary wrote:

      Congratulations to Ray and Jenny on the birth of their son Benjamin, a
      new future NUTS cacher.

    • Jenn Oates
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 2, 2007
        It's got to be asked...what's his geocaching handle?

        :)

        On Sep 2, 2007, at 8:50 PM, Jack/Mary wrote:

        Congratulations to Ray and Jenny on the birth of their son Benjamin, a
        new future NUTS cacher.

      • Michelle Zukovsky
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 2, 2007
          Congratulations Ray & Jenny!!  How ironic!!  My sisters name is Jenny and my sons name is Benjamin.  His GC.Com handle is Moon's Shadow.....

          Michelle - Moonchaser

          Jack/Mary <jwarson@...> wrote:
          Congratulations to Ray and Jenny on the birth of their son Benjamin, a
          new future NUTS cacher.

        • Bill Hoke
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 3, 2007
            Congrats to you both! It could be 4 on the floor until
            he learns to walk.
            --- Jenn Oates <wildoates56@...> wrote:

            > It's got to be asked...what's his geocaching handle?
            >
            > :)
            >

            > On Sep 2, 2007, at 8:50 PM, Jack/Mary wrote:
            >
            > > Congratulations to Ray and Jenny on the birth of
            > their son Benjamin, a
            > > new future NUTS cacher.

          • MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 3, 2007

              Congratulations!!!  =0)

              From the Redvoodoo Clan…

              --- Jenn Oates <wildoates56@ sbcglobal. net> wrote:

              > It's got to be asked...what' s his geocaching handle?
              >
              > :)
              >

              > On Sep 2, 2007, at 8:50 PM, Jack/Mary wrote:
              >
              > > Congratulations to Ray and Jenny on the birth of
              > their son Benjamin, a
              > > new future NUTS cacher.

            • Raymond
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 5, 2007
                Thanks Everybody!!

                Benjamin Daniel Cooper
                8/30/07, 0543
                7lbs 11oz
                20.5inches

                Still need a geocache handle for the little guy - how
                about "BenCachin" ?

                He is doing great and it won't be long before he's chasing tupperware
                & ammo cans with his big sister!

                I tried to talk Jenny into stopping and grabbing one of Blucruz's
                cards on the way to the hospital, but that didn't go over too well.
                It would have made for a great log entry!!

                Raymond

                --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE"
                <pakrbakr@...> wrote:

                > Congratulations!!! =0)