Congratulations to NIFTSIX

  • Jack/Mary
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 2, 2007
      Congratulations to Ray and Jenny on the birth of their son Benjamin, a
      new future NUTS cacher.
    • thrak
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 2, 2007
        WooHoo!  Just think of the snazzy Ammo Can Crib this kid will have!

        Jack/Mary wrote:

        Congratulations to Ray and Jenny on the birth of their son Benjamin, a
        new future NUTS cacher.

      • Jenn Oates
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 2, 2007
          It's got to be asked...what's his geocaching handle?

          :)

          On Sep 2, 2007, at 8:50 PM, Jack/Mary wrote:

          Congratulations to Ray and Jenny on the birth of their son Benjamin, a
          new future NUTS cacher.

        • Michelle Zukovsky
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 2, 2007
            Congratulations Ray & Jenny!!  How ironic!!  My sisters name is Jenny and my sons name is Benjamin.  His GC.Com handle is Moon's Shadow.....

            Michelle - Moonchaser

            Jack/Mary <jwarson@...> wrote:
            Congratulations to Ray and Jenny on the birth of their son Benjamin, a
            new future NUTS cacher.

          • Bill Hoke
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 3, 2007
              Congrats to you both! It could be 4 on the floor until
              he learns to walk.
              --- Jenn Oates <wildoates56@...> wrote:

              > It's got to be asked...what's his geocaching handle?
              >
              > :)
              >

              > On Sep 2, 2007, at 8:50 PM, Jack/Mary wrote:
              >
              > > Congratulations to Ray and Jenny on the birth of
              > their son Benjamin, a
              > > new future NUTS cacher.

            • MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 3, 2007

                Congratulations!!!  =0)

                From the Redvoodoo Clan…

                --- Jenn Oates <wildoates56@ sbcglobal. net> wrote:

                > It's got to be asked...what' s his geocaching handle?
                >
                > :)
                >

                > On Sep 2, 2007, at 8:50 PM, Jack/Mary wrote:
                >
                > > Congratulations to Ray and Jenny on the birth of
                > their son Benjamin, a
                > > new future NUTS cacher.

              • Raymond
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 5, 2007
                  Thanks Everybody!!

                  Benjamin Daniel Cooper
                  8/30/07, 0543
                  7lbs 11oz
                  20.5inches

                  Still need a geocache handle for the little guy - how
                  about "BenCachin" ?

                  He is doing great and it won't be long before he's chasing tupperware
                  & ammo cans with his big sister!

                  I tried to talk Jenny into stopping and grabbing one of Blucruz's
                  cards on the way to the hospital, but that didn't go over too well.
                  It would have made for a great log entry!!

                  Raymond

                  --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE"
                  <pakrbakr@...> wrote:

                  > Congratulations!!! =0)