Re: [NUTS] Carelessness

  • JeoMc5@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 28, 2007
      There are several ways to handle that situation that I have done in the past, mainly previous to approval of the cache.

      1 State clearly on the cache page to "Stay out of the foilage"

      2 Place the cache away from said foilage.

      3 Better coords and/or better hint depending on how fragile the area is. ie "cache is on the third rock from the sun"   ;-)

      4 Depending on the flower bed it is possible to not step on them.

      5 If the cache is not yours contact the owner and/or an approver to affect change behind the scenes first ie:following rules already in place.

      6 Use the "Needs to be Archived" log entry, When the cache does not follow the rules and there is no follow up from the cache owner from an email either from you the cacher or an approver.

      Jeo

      PS dried out empty snail shells can be found in almost any garden so I doubt a snail waas injured in the process of making the cache.