Missing Coins and TB

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11 11:17 PM
      There are two coins and a travel bug still logged in at the Down by the
      Riverside - N.U.T.S. Breakfast Event

      Mrs IceCreamMan's Personal Coin #11

      IceCreamMan's 2007 Personal Geocoin #09

      Lonesome 1

      If anyone has these and forgot to log them please do so now.

      Thank you,
      Escapades
    • dawn mateo
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11 11:41 PM
        Yea...I'm missing a travel bug as well......It really sucks because it was a special bug to me. It always sucks when people pick up the bugs and don't (or forget) to log them.

        Escapades <escapades4cache@...> wrote:
        There are two coins and a travel bug still logged in at the Down by the
        Riverside - N.U.T.S. Breakfast Event

        Mrs IceCreamMan' s Personal Coin #11

        IceCreamMan' s 2007 Personal Geocoin #09

        Lonesome 1

        If anyone has these and forgot to log them please do so now.

        Thank you,
        Escapades

        Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.