Re: [NUTS] GeoWoodstock VI Logo Contest

  • lucinda s rafter
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2007
      Wow...I have been fiddling with this idea before it even came about! I have created two emblems that I was thinking of for a coin but would be great for a logo also.

      attatchment enclosed.

      Luc Pockets

      redhawk2853@... wrote:
      Hello all! Please see below is for an invitation to enter the GeoWoodstock VI Logo Contest. We look forward to your entries.
      Oops sorry... this one!!

      Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.