Re: [NUTS] Caches

  • EILEEN BELAN
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 8, 2007
      Congrats! Unless you were using steroids....

      Eileen....imcaver

      Bill & Tuffy <hasel@...> wrote:
      Move over Barry Bonds, tufbill broke 1000 the same day and in only 10
      months at bat.

    • cinrafter
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 8, 2007
        Congrat tufbill on your 1000th and only in 10 months! I did 13 caches
        yesterday by myself and before 2 p.m. and thought that was great. I had
        no DNF's but wear me out!

        Luc Pockets