Caches

  • Bill & Tuffy
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 8, 2007
      Move over Barry Bonds, tufbill broke 1000 the same day and in only 10
      months at bat.
    • EILEEN BELAN
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 8, 2007
        Congrats! Unless you were using steroids....

        Eileen....imcaver

        Bill & Tuffy <hasel@...> wrote:
        Move over Barry Bonds, tufbill broke 1000 the same day and in only 10
        months at bat.

      • Jenn Oates
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 8, 2007
          And no * next to his stats, either.  :)

          On Aug 8, 2007, at 10:04 AM, Bill & Tuffy wrote:

          Move over Barry Bonds, tufbill broke 1000 the same day and in only 10
          months at bat.

        • cinrafter
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 8, 2007
            Congrat tufbill on your 1000th and only in 10 months! I did 13 caches
            yesterday by myself and before 2 p.m. and thought that was great. I had
            no DNF's but wear me out!

            Luc Pockets