Missing TB from NUTS event ???

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2007
      Blake&Nettie posted a note for Down by the Riverside - N.U.T.S.
      Breakfast Event (Event Cache) at 7/31/2007

      Log Date: 7/31/2007
      I am looking for a Travel Bug that has been "discovered" at this event.
      The travel bug in question is "Nasville or Bust" It was last logged
      8/06 in Iowa and has been missing since. The travel bug has had 3
      discoveries from this event but still has not been logged in as
      a "find" by
      anyone. The travel bug did have an ELVIS drivers license attached to it
      when it first started out in the wild, I don't know if it still does or
      not. It is owned by my friends K9-Pack from Las Vegas and was in a race
      to Nashville when it went missing.Any help finding this bug would be
      great. I'm sure the owner of this event could help out and send a few
      notes to people who attended and find out who brought Travel Bugs.
      Thanks
      for your help in finding this bug!!
      Blake&Nettie