Re: [NUTS] Geocoin Swap and Discover Event 8/4

  • Lowell Gresham
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2007
      Sorry Donald I will be at a family reunion that weekend  Thanks for the reminder
      Lowell

      "Donald Laird (aka PT Moozr)" <LAIRD@...> wrote:
      I'm holding a Geocoin Swap and Discover Event (GC13Q51) in Santa Rosa on August 4 at
      4pm. Please see cache listing (http://www.geocachi ng.com/seek/ cache_details. aspx?
      guid=e24c8697- 1763-4c77- bc8d-e60a5fd1d36 e) for more details...

      Moozer

      Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.