Re: [NUTS] 800

  • John Bloom
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 24, 2004
      Is there a certain cacher out there who is doomed to always remain just a little behind old Tanky? He, he,he!! It's common knowledge that Tanky is not concerned about the numbers at all, he just loves to hike and the caching is totally incidental and secondary. I recently found out through a second cousin twice removed through a 3rd marriage to a distant uncle that Tanky does not live in a conventional home and that his time is spent wandering the woods, highways and by-ways in search of new ground. His GPS, though an antiquated one, has fused to his hand and is wired to a small generator that is powered through a bio-mass converter at his side. Just thought this should be shared with the group! Congrats on the 800 mark, though it means nothing to you, of course!

      Buster

      Chuck Murphey <cmurphey@...> wrote:
      Congrats to YFBTanky on hitting 800.

      Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Chuck Murphey
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 24, 2004
        Buster,
        I think you have great insight to have figured out how Tanky is able to achieve such high numbers even though they do not mean anything to him and he is in it just for the FUN.
        Thewoodyboy

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 24, 2004
            Ok, Daugie boy has 98, I wonder what one should be number 100 hummmmm?  Any idears?

            Mikey

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 24, 2004
              Congrats Tanky...You are the leader of our fine group in finds. The
              rest of us are trailing behind caching as fast as we can to get by
              you because frankly...we don't enjoy the view from the rear! If
              your not the lead NUT the view never changes. You better keep
              looking back though because you never know when a "Rock" may be
              heading your way. Enjoy being top NUT while it lasts. There is
              nowhere to go from the top except one way. (LOL) We hope to see you
              and Mrs. Tanky again soon. Happy caching.
            • Pat or Bert Hall
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 26, 2004
                You all are too kind and you all are Good Sports.
                Tanky

                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 26, 2004
                  Yeah Tankys way to go!!! 800 is a serious number of caches. We are proud of your accomplishment.  We will have to follow in your footsteps for sometime to come.  :o)  WE chased a meager 6 this weekend, three which were yours!  Thanks for the hunts and the challenge, Rock&Crystal

                  Congrats Tanky...You are the leader of our fine group in finds.  The
                  rest of us are trailing behind caching as fast as we can to get by
                  you because frankly...we don't enjoy the view from the rear!  If
                  your not the lead NUT the view never changes.  You better keep
                  looking back though because you never know when a "Rock" may be
                  heading your way.  Enjoy being top NUT while it lasts.  There is
                  nowhere to go from the top except one way. (LOL)  We hope to see you
                  and Mrs. Tanky again soon.  Happy caching.

                  Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
                  http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
                  http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/DLTolB/TM

                       http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 26, 2004
                    Did you actually say "Good Sports?" I think YF N.U.T.S.!  I haven't forgot the wisdom I gained on the Feather Falls hike! Ha! Ha!

                    Gail (Escapades)