Re: [NUTS] Re: Red Jeep Travel Bug

  • Blonde & Dangerous
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 29 9:44 AM
      In that case,:

      Blonde & Dangerous placed "Independence River (NY)" Red Jeep Travel Bug (2007 Red Jeep Travel Bug) in Rock Down to Electric Avenue at 7/28/2007

      Escapades wrote:

        As far as whether of not it is okay to say where you placed it, there is no rule against doing so and I don't believe that anyone would frown upon sharing that information. I think that would only help move it along quicker.

        Have a great day!
        Gail (Escapades)

      --- In
      nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Blonde & Dangerous" wrote:

      For those that have not found one yet, I've just started on it's journey.
      Don't know if it's legal to tell you where. Let's just say it's somewhere
      between Vina and Redbluff.

      Anyone want to tell me what the rules are for this?

      Rosemary