Rainbow Teddy Bear Travel Bug

  • Rock&Crystal
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 28 5:04 PM
      Hi all we were just contacted by cachers "TMOCM" regarding their
      missing travel bug which was logged into "On Acounta Because Event"
      back in June. They would really like to see there Rainbow Teddy Bear TB
      move on. Please check around to see if this little guy has been
      inadvertently misplaced and let's get him on his way again. Thanks so
      much, Rock&Crystal
    • D. Mueller

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 31 11:20 AM
              I think you also have the ""Kunjah, Pakistan" Unite for Diabetes
              Travel Bug" that I dropped at the event. I saw it hanging off your
              walking stick attached to a eeyore head...

              --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, rich sasek <jesterboxer@...> wrote:

              > Apperemtly I have it. I forgot we piced it up and Ian had it next
              to his bed with another. They will now move on.
              > Rich
              >

              > "D. Mueller" <deejayem007@...> wrote:
              > Hey guys!...Although I do not have the TB, I believe I
              know where it went. I will contact the folks who took it with them,
              as for it was one of the last TB's on the table when I was there and
              I was one of the last ones out. It should be with the Rome coin that
              was grabbed at the same time that still appears to be logged into the
              event as well..

              > Will let them know that the owners are gettin worried...Thanks
              R&C!

              > Rock&Crystal <redhawk2853@...> wrote:
              > Hi all we were just contacted by cachers "TMOCM" regarding
              their
              > missing travel bug which was logged into "On Acounta Because Event"
              > back in June. They would really like to see there Rainbow Teddy
              Bear TB
              > move on. Please check around to see if this little guy has been
              > inadvertently misplaced and let's get him on his way again. Thanks
              so
              > much, Rock&Crystal

              > Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on
              Yahoo! TV.