Down by the Riverside NUTS Event

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2007
      Hi all,
      For those of you who may not have noticed, we will be hosting a NUTS event this saturday from 8:30 - 11:30 a.m. at Riverbend Park in Oroville:

      GC13BXB

      We have plates, napkins, platicware, juice cups, and coffee cups. Brenda from Private Eyes will be bringing a large coffeepot and the coffee, sugar, creamer, etc.

      There is limited seating at the pavillion that we reserved so if you have lawn chairs you may want to consider bringing them. The larger pavillion had some issues that we did not want to deal with so we switched to the smaller one. The coordinates on the page have not been updated so will take you to the larger pavillion...just look for the NUTS sign and you will be fine. We will call this an off-set event cache!

      There will be an update/report on GeoWoodstock VI at the event.

      Looking forward to seeing everyone!
      Gail (Escapades)