Re: [NUTS] (unknown)

  • bintigger@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17 6:45 AM

      way to go Char. Happy birthday early. Robs birthday is next week also he is turning 50. Sure do miss being in town to go caching with you after work. we are  jsut barely over 1000 now. Caches are not so close here in this area unless you go to folsom  LOL.
      I better run and get ready for work. Have a great week and biggest {{{{hugs}}} to you. keep in touch
      Lora