Re: [NUTS] CITO Event 9/22/07

  • dawn mateo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2007
      Where is Jenkinson Lake?

      Rich Rayser <scoobertd@...> wrote:
      Just sending out a courtesy notice that there will be a CITO Event (GC14545) on 9/22 fairly close to Sly Park/Jenkinson Lake. Since this is probably outside the notification range of most (if you even have CITO notifications set up), I thought I'd send this out in case anyone is interested.

      Hope to see you there.

      Thanks,
      Rich (Scoobert)

      Here is the URL: