Re: [NUTS] Re: a stupid thing

  • Bryan Wright
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 14, 2007
      For folks who like to cache in sandals--you might take a look at Keen sandals.  They have a toe that might help in these situations.  They go from fairly minimal to ones that look like shoes with holes in them.  Never had a pair myself, but they seem to be pretty popular.  YMMV, I'm an old-school Teva (and now Chaco) guy :-)

      The SKWERL

      Teeje <yaryar@...> wrote:
      Rubberpaws, hope you bounce back soon!

      Thanks for the reminder .. I'll be careful when out in my Tevas!

    • Gary Hobgood
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 14, 2007
        I am a huge fan of Keen Sandals.  The toe protection on these sandals has given me the confidence to wear them in situation where ankle support is not needed.   For those situations I wear my Keen hiking boots.  Believe or not I do not have stock in the Keen Company.

        Gary(&Vicky)

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 14, 2007
          My Keen hiking boots are the best I have ever owned, hands down.  I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a quality shoe for outdoor pursuits.

          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 14, 2007
            At least you didn't go swimming and get in over your head, a whole different story for a different time.

            As always, have fun and be save,

            Jeo