Re: [NUTS] Re: check out this GC

  • rich sasek
    Message 1 of 40 , Jun 5, 2007
      Is it at Bishops farm I assume? Do they, will they have accomidations or is there accomidations for RV's nearby?
      Trying to plan ahead. Wheatland isnt to big and they are probably going to stroke out with that many people walking around with GPSr and rooting through trees.

      Rich

      Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
      Message 40 of 40 , Jun 5, 2007
        Hey Rich, glad to see you'll be making it to the NUTS gathering on the 12th, AND GWIV, too. Wheatland will be ready for all of us come Memorial Day weekend, 2008!  We have not yet firmed up the RV accommodations. We'll let you know as soon as we do. We/you have got 355 days left (but who's counting?!)  :o)   R&C