Re: [NUTS] Re: check out this GC

  • jerryw38@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 40 , Jun 5, 2007
      Don't forget about the new wine county (no charge for tasting) with the End of the Road, Lodi Lake and other caches in the Lodi Area.  One hour south of Wheatland.

      From: <redhawk2853@...>

      Great ideas! And remembering which forum you are discussing this on... how about raising your horizons just a little in order to take note of POC-it! Paradise/Oroville/ Chico... the heart and birthplace of the NUTS. An hour away and incredibly cache rich with urban/suburban/ rural/woods/ 4WD caches. Oh and did I mention one of the largest city parks in the world full of fun and challenging hides and hikes?! Keep those great minds working! ;o)

      Message 40 of 40 , Jun 5, 2007
        Hey Rich, glad to see you'll be making it to the NUTS gathering on the 12th, AND GWIV, too. Wheatland will be ready for all of us come Memorial Day weekend, 2008!  We have not yet firmed up the RV accommodations. We'll let you know as soon as we do. We/you have got 355 days left (but who's counting?!)  :o)   R&C