Re: [NUTS] Escapades hits 500!!

  • Gary Collum
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 12, 2004
      Way to go M&G. You were at 350, and all I did was stop to blink my eyes and now you are at 500. I guess I'll have to take "wilbur" my GPS off the shelve and get back to it.

      BootyBuddies <bootybuddies42@...> wrote:
      WooHoo!  Half way to 1K.  We won't be seeing you next weekend at pizza, but we hope to make it up that way again soon since we had so much fun at the last NUTS event we attended.

      Debby and Bill

      Donald Liddiard <redhawk6611@...> wrote:
      We too would like to congratulate the Escapades on the big 500! Way to go guys, Rock&Crystal (& Pebble, too)

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 12, 2004
        Way to go Mike & Gail soon you will be pushing Tanky and Rock & Crystal. The first 500 are the hardest.

        Thewoodchuck

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 12, 2004
          Hey, wait a minute...when I hit 100 everyone told me
          the first 100 were the hardest...hmmmm...sounds like a
          conspiracy to me...

          Congrats to the milestoners for their lovely numbers!