Re: [NUTS] Century Old Cacher

  • Trevor Anderson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2007
      Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys.   I enjoyed chatting with her last summer at the few events she attended.  She will be missed.

      From: "Tag" <t.gresham@sbcglobal .net>
      It is with saddened heart to let those of you that have met the Century Old Cacher that she passed to do her geocaching in a better place on June 3rd.
      Oldhippy & Granny

      Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
    • BootyBuddies
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6, 2007
        We had the honor and priviledge of knowing and dining with Century Old Cacher.  In our half century on this planet she is the only century person we have ever met.  Just think of how the World has changed during her lifetime.  Cars.  Women's Suffrage and Liberation.  Radio. TV. Global Warming. Global Positioning System receivers!

        Our condolences from all of the Buddies and especially Buddy J.

        redhawk2853@... wrote:
        Our thoughts and prayers are with you Tag and Bonnie, and with all of her dear family. she will be missed. R&C

        I am sure that there will be alot of chocolate cake and caches in heaven.

        From: "Tag" <t.gresham@sbcglobal .net>