Re: Century Old Cacher

  • geofrivlas
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2007
      Tag, I'm sorry for your loss. The boys STILL talk about the time they
      met her. You and your wife are in our thoughts. :-D

      Friv and the guys

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Tag" <t.gresham@...> wrote:

      > It is with saddened heart to let those of you that have met the
      Century Old Cacher that she passed to do her geocaching in a better
      place on June 3rd.
      > Oldhippy & Granny

    • Jenn Oates
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2007
        So sorry to hear that...Tag & Bonnie, you have my sincere sympathy!

        Jenn