Re: Century Old Cacher

  • Keith and Debbie
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2007
      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Tag" <t.gresham@...> wrote:

      > It is with saddened heart to let those of you that have met the
      Century Old Cacher that she passed to do her geocaching in a better
      place on June 3rd.
      > Oldhippy & Granny

      Sorry to hear about your loss. Keith and Debbie (Cache Busters)
    • geofrivlas
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2007
        Tag, I'm sorry for your loss. The boys STILL talk about the time they
        met her. You and your wife are in our thoughts. :-D

        Friv and the guys

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Tag" <t.gresham@...> wrote:

        > It is with saddened heart to let those of you that have met the
        Century Old Cacher that she passed to do her geocaching in a better
        place on June 3rd.
        > Oldhippy & Granny

      • Jenn Oates
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 4, 2007
          So sorry to hear that...Tag & Bonnie, you have my sincere sympathy!

          Jenn