Century Old Cacher

  • Tag
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2007
      It is with saddened heart to let those of you that have met the Century Old Cacher that she passed to do her geocaching in a better place on June 3rd.
      Oldhippy & Granny
    • Keith and Debbie
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2007
        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Tag" <t.gresham@...> wrote:

        > It is with saddened heart to let those of you that have met the
        Century Old Cacher that she passed to do her geocaching in a better
        place on June 3rd.
        > Oldhippy & Granny

        Sorry to hear about your loss. Keith and Debbie (Cache Busters)
      • geofrivlas
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 4, 2007
          Tag, I'm sorry for your loss. The boys STILL talk about the time they
          met her. You and your wife are in our thoughts. :-D

          Friv and the guys

          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Tag" <t.gresham@...> wrote:

          > It is with saddened heart to let those of you that have met the
          Century Old Cacher that she passed to do her geocaching in a better
          place on June 3rd.
          > Oldhippy & Granny

        • Jenn Oates
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 4, 2007
            So sorry to hear that...Tag & Bonnie, you have my sincere sympathy!

            Jenn