Big GRIN

  • Jenn Oates
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2007
      I just have to say that I have been getting a lot of entertainment reading the "will attend" logs for GWVI...people are just as stoked to come as we are to host it!

    • Steve & Liz Suzanne
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2007
        Yes, we are enjoying them too. Question: will you guys be setting up a
        GW6 website similar to the one they did for 5? It was a wealth of
        useful information.

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Jenn Oates <wildoates56@...> wrote:

        > I just have to say that I have been getting a lot of entertainment
        > reading the "will attend" logs for GWVI...people are just as stoked
        > to come as we are to host it!

      • Lil Devil
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2007
          > Question: will you guys be setting up a
          > GW6 website similar to the one they did for 5? It was a wealth of
          > useful information.

          It's in the works. We have the domain and the website is being set up,
          albeit slowly at first because I'm still on the road on the way home from
          North Carolina. I hope to have the site online by mid-July.

          Lil Devil