Re: [NUTS] Escapades hits 500!!

  • Gary Hobgood
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 12, 2004
      Way to go you guys.  Keep it up.

      Gary&Vicky

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 4:46 PM
      Subject: [NUTS] Escapades hits 500!!

      A big congrats to M & G on reaching the bit 500.  They picked a tough one out in the boonies, and, of course, went in the hard way.
      Way to go guys.
      Tanky

      Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

    • Gary Collum
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 12, 2004
        Way to go M&G. You were at 350, and all I did was stop to blink my eyes and now you are at 500. I guess I'll have to take "wilbur" my GPS off the shelve and get back to it.

        BootyBuddies <bootybuddies42@...> wrote:
        WooHoo!  Half way to 1K.  We won't be seeing you next weekend at pizza, but we hope to make it up that way again soon since we had so much fun at the last NUTS event we attended.

        Debby and Bill

        Donald Liddiard <redhawk6611@...> wrote:
        We too would like to congratulate the Escapades on the big 500! Way to go guys, Rock&Crystal (& Pebble, too)

        [:)]Glad to be part of the hunt for # 500!! We had a fun time finding it, the long way or not!!
        Team Private Eyes~ Tio and Brenda

        Pat or Bert Hall <bnphall@...> wrote:
        A big congrats to M & G on reaching the bit 500.  They picked a tough one out in the boonies, and, of course, went in the hard way.
        Way to go guys.
        Tanky

        Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

        Do you Yahoo!?

        Do you Yahoo!?

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Chuck Murphey
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 12, 2004
          Way to go Mike & Gail soon you will be pushing Tanky and Rock & Crystal. The first 500 are the hardest.

          Thewoodchuck

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 12, 2004
            Hey, wait a minute...when I hit 100 everyone told me
            the first 100 were the hardest...hmmmm...sounds like a
            conspiracy to me...

            Congrats to the milestoners for their lovely numbers!