Re: [NUTS] Re: check out this GC

  • Lil Devil
    Message 1 of 40 , Jun 1, 2007
      OK, a personal request to those that want to hide caches in the Wheatland
      area:

      NO MICROS!!!!

      Remember the Golden Rule:
      Always hide the largest cache that can fit.

      If you have to hide a micro, make it creative. Don't just lift a skirt or
      slap it to a metal box. Make it creative! Make it something to be proud of.

      And while I'm making requests, Spenceville is an embarrassment. A vast,
      wooded, natural area filled with micros. Sheesh! Someone needs to get in
      there and hide a few ammo cans and 55 gallon drums.

      Whenever you hide a cache, ask yourself this: If I were being interviewed
      for a TV or newspaper article on Geocaching, would I be proud to bring the
      reporter to this cache for him to write about? If the answer is no, don't
      hide the cache.

      Thanks for listening.

      Lil Devil

      Message 40 of 40 , Jun 5, 2007
        Hey Rich, glad to see you'll be making it to the NUTS gathering on the 12th, AND GWIV, too. Wheatland will be ready for all of us come Memorial Day weekend, 2008!  We have not yet firmed up the RV accommodations. We'll let you know as soon as we do. We/you have got 355 days left (but who's counting?!)  :o)   R&C