Re: [NUTS] Re: check out this GC

  • Trevor Anderson
    Message 1 of 40 , May 31 10:06 PM
      I need a county line cache up your way... so count me
      in for a trade
      --- nuts_@yahoogroups.com <deejayem007@...>
      wrote:
      > Leave me some room too!... Ok Im a few miles away
      (Ukiah) and just
      > became a member of the NUTS! (very proud of that)You
      see any problem
      > with me cruisin over sometime and placing a few...or
      just one? (In
      > the area around the event site) The only problem
      would be
      > maintenance. Would be a bit before I could just head
      out and fix
      > things. Anyway we could do a trade? I place a cache
      in your hood and
      > you maintain it and next time your over here you
      could do the
      > same??? I Just think it would be cool to have a
      cache that all those
      > cachers just might visit! Besides most of my caches
      have not been
      > grabbed but a few times (most are out there a ways)
      > I should be in Chico for the event next month,
      maybe we can talk
      > then, just thought id throw that out there. I havent
      got any kids to
      > commit to child labor for makin all those
      caches...But I could make
      > a few good ones! Any other help, I will be glad to
      help with....

      <graniteman84@...> wrote:

      > > I've got my kids pulling double shifts making new
      > caches..............child labor laws don't apply to
      them, RIGHT?????

      > > I'm sure the area will be VERY saturated by next
      year.

      > > Trevor Anderson <trakdclan@...> wrote:
      > > Hehehehe
      > >
      > > I have a hundred ready to go caches in my
      suburban right now.
      > Everything from the super large to the tiny nano...
      > >
      > > Maybe I will make a drive up that way this
      weekend...

      > > Hehehehehe
      > >
      > > redhawk2853@... wrote:
      > > Besides Steve... UtahChaz and RetiredProf
      will have that
      > area covered so thick with caches it'll make your
      head spin, and
      > your compass too! R&C

      caches in the area
      > are
      > > not urban style, they're far more wilderness
      style. Especially
      > > Spenceville (AKA Fenceville)
      > > Take a look on Google Earth and you'll see what I
      mean.

      Suzanne" <thesuzyqs@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Ok, I ran my first PQ tonight. Looks like you
      have a bit of work
      > > > do, the 500 cache query had a radius of 14
      miles... NC's radius

      <redhawk2853@> wrote:

      > > Building a website is a piece of cake.
      === Message Truncated ===

      Message 40 of 40 , Jun 5, 2007
        Hey Rich, glad to see you'll be making it to the NUTS gathering on the 12th, AND GWIV, too. Wheatland will be ready for all of us come Memorial Day weekend, 2008!  We have not yet firmed up the RV accommodations. We'll let you know as soon as we do. We/you have got 355 days left (but who's counting?!)  :o)   R&C