Re: [NUTS] Escapades hits 500!!

  • Donald Liddiard
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 11, 2004
      We too would like to congratulate the Escapades on the big 500! Way to go guys, Rock&Crystal (& Pebble, too)

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 11, 2004
        WooHoo!  Half way to 1K.  We won't be seeing you next weekend at pizza, but we hope to make it up that way again soon since we had so much fun at the last NUTS event we attended.

        Debby and Bill

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 12, 2004
          Way to go you guys.  Keep it up.

          Gary&Vicky

            [:)]Glad to be part of the hunt for # 500!! We had a fun time finding it, the long way or not!!
            Team Private Eyes~ Tio and Brenda

            Pat or Bert Hall <bnphall@...> wrote:
            A big congrats to M & G on reaching the bit 500.  They picked a tough one out in the boonies, and, of course, went in the hard way.
            Way to go guys.
            Tanky

            Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

            Do you Yahoo!?

            Do you Yahoo!?

            http://mail.yahoo.com

          • Chuck Murphey
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 12, 2004
              Way to go Mike & Gail soon you will be pushing Tanky and Rock & Crystal. The first 500 are the hardest.

              Thewoodchuck

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 12, 2004
                Hey, wait a minute...when I hit 100 everyone told me
                the first 100 were the hardest...hmmmm...sounds like a
                conspiracy to me...

                Congrats to the milestoners for their lovely numbers!