Re: [NUTS] check out this GC

  • Lowell Gresham
    Message 1 of 40 , May 27, 2007
      Hi Brian
      I'll be here to help out and will be on a committe or two Let me know  when you get back.

      Lil Devil <lildevil@...> wrote:
      That's right, it's not just a rumor. It's the real deal.

      http://www.geocachi ng.com/seek/ cache_details. aspx?wp=GC134MJ

      The steering committee will be meeting shortly after I get home in early
      July, and more details will be announced to everyone else at the RCGDS July
      event. Sub-committees will be created and we will be looking for volunteers
      for many, many tasks. Hosting an event for over 2,000 people is no small
      job and will require a lot of hard work from a lot of volunteers.

      I look forward to working with all of you to make GW 6 the best event ever!

      Brian and Beth
      (Lil Devil and Angel)

      Message 40 of 40 , Jun 5, 2007
        Hey Rich, glad to see you'll be making it to the NUTS gathering on the 12th, AND GWIV, too. Wheatland will be ready for all of us come Memorial Day weekend, 2008!  We have not yet firmed up the RV accommodations. We'll let you know as soon as we do. We/you have got 355 days left (but who's counting?!)  :o)   R&C