RE: [NUTS] Congrats to Rock & Crystal for breaking 6K!

  • Bryan Wright
    Message 1 of 14 , May 15, 2007

      Wow, that is a great number!  I was just introducing a few newcomers to caching this evening, and after they found a couple, I told them about some of the “locals” like R&C J  Their eyes glazed over when I mentioned the numbers.  I think that is quite the compliment to y’all!!!

      Congrats to some great people!

      The SKWERL (bryan)